Here are my favorite drinks for the Winter season. Some of them are not Vegan, but I will tell you how to make them vegan if you want. Make sure to use soy milk, almond milk, etc in replacement of milk. Use a vegan butter substitute (like Earth Balance) in place of butter, and use vegan chocolate instead of just regular chocolate. That’s pretty much all it takes to convert a recipe into a vegan friendly one. I hope you enjoy the recipes. I’ve included recipes for both smoothies and hot drinks.
- Pumpkin Pie Monster: This one is already a vegan recipe so no need to worry about switching up any of the ingredients.
- Frozen Mocha Hot Chocolate: This isn’t a vegan recipe so remember to replace the milk with whatever you normally use, and remember to get vegan hot chocolate mix and vegan chocolate syrup.
- Pumpkin Gingerbread Smoothie: This is a vegan recipe, but I don’t add the chia seeds.
Favorite Hot Drinks
Vegan Coconut Milk Latte : This is my standard latte recipe. Yum!Sorry, but I just found out this link doesn’t work. 😦 See recipe in the comments section below.
- Spiced Hot Dark Chocolate: The recipe calls for soy milk – just remember to buy vegan chocolate if you want the recipe to be vegan.
- Homade Chai Lattes: This isn’t a vegan recipe so substitute the milk and don’t use honey. Instead use agave or a vegan sugar or “Sugar in the Raw”.
- Hot Buttered Lemonade: This recipe isn’t vegan either, just substitute the butter for a vegan brand. I use Earth Balance.
- Pumpkin Spice Latte: This recipe isn’t vegan so you’ll need to substitute the milk if you want it to be vegan.
-Kim at Squirrel Hill